Podcasts

Hyperion

Does anyone here watch/listen to any podcasts, and if yes on what devices? Discovered podcasts only because my sister got me in iPod Touch (4G) for Christmas because I listen to music so much. Now I am watching/listening to a lot of clips and commentaries related to technology or politics, and these podcasts along with Netflix have replaced television for me. (By the way, I use an "app" called iCatcher for podcasts.)

Anyways, what do you think of podcasts? Love 'em? Hate 'em? A brainwashed consumer who loves getting the latest electronic devices but cannot care less for podcasts? Or you live "unplugged" except for the city library computer (but for some reason go to this forum)?

I often listen to NPR podcasts when taking a walk. Fresh Air is a great one - you learn a lot!

Those who like innovation can listen to Stanford Entrepreneurial thought leaders. They have folks like Elon Musk, Steve Case, etc. talking for an hour and then answering questions. Massisa Mayer (goog, now yahoo) was on one of them. I feel like my IQ is increasing just by listening to those folks!