plugin addons help/ideas

Xyphien

I am running a zombie forum and was wondering what plugins would you recommend for me to add? I currently only have a blog feature and an extra mobile style. I need some plugin, and other addon links. Thanks in advanced :)

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Ask your users what they would like to see. Each forum has its own requirements!

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
it is a new forum, and my members are not webmasters so they don't what all I can, and cannot add.
In which case, I would take a browse through the resource manager and if theres anything you like the look of, or you might think your users might enjoy to give it a whirl.

Its very hard for outside users who don't know your community to reccomend things to bolt on, simply as we don't know them as you do.

Xyphien

In which case, I would take a browse through the resource manager and if theres anything you like the look of, or you might think your users might enjoy to give it a whirl.

Its very hard for outside users who don't know your community to reccomend things to bolt on, simply as we don't know them as you do.
@Shelly thanks, I am using the XenMoods, and looking onto the others :)

@Slivik I just need stuff that could tie into a zombie related forum. Anything relating dark content, ect.