Please help on this issue with the physician you

conma72

Mode you want to approve in a box, it makes you have to have to browse both new topics and reply Member
but I just want to browse articles and answer members do not have to browse but do not know how? who help with

native language is vietnamese ^^! - mình muốn chỉ duyệt bài viết chứ không duyệt comment - google translate : I would like to chỉ browsing posts Chu cannot browse comment

Comma = try giving us a link to an example page.

Or perhaps this helps.

You are reading my POST here.
POSTS are individual messages.

Posts show in a list. The list is a THREAD - a group or series of posts.
You made this THREAD.
It creates a page.

A FORUM has lots of threads.

A member can BROWSE - look - search - read - any section you permit.
But you give permission for a group/ or an individual member.

If you Moderate a member you can read their post BEFORE it posts to the forum.
You can check it. Example - if a member is not polite.
But this only happens if you use the Moderation system.

To Reply to a post you can write in the empty box. You know about that. I can see it.
You can also click the Reply link at the bottom of a post by someone else.
If you click Reply your post will contain a copy of the other post.

Now you say if anything here is relevant to what you want.

tôi muốn bật kiểm duyệt bài viết , nhưng không kiểm duyệt comment đối với nhóm member -> I want to turn censor posts, but do not censor comments for group member

Oh I think I get it, you want to selectively turn the censored words on at some parts of the site but not others.

No, currently XenForo does not support that, it is turned on for a selected word everywhere or nowhere.

Chức năng Censoring áp dụng cho tất cả các nhóm (usergroup). Xenforo không có qui định Censoring chỉ áp dụng với một nhóm chỉ định nào.
Bạn đang muốn thực hiện điều gì?
em muốn bật chế độ kiểm duyệt bài viết ở một box , nó bắt kiểm duyệt cả comment của member , em chỉ muốn kiểm duyệt bài mới chứ không muốn kiểm duyệt comment

Oh I think I get it, you want to selectively turn the censored words on at some parts of the site but not others.

No, currently XenForo does not support that, it is turned on for a selected word everywhere or nowhere.
vậy là chế độ kiểm duyệt sẽ thực hiện với cả bài mới và comment của member à ? -> so is censorship will make new posts and comments of the member?

em muốn bật chế độ kiểm duyệt bài viết ở một box , nó bắt kiểm duyệt cả comment của member , em chỉ muốn kiểm duyệt bài mới chứ không muốn kiểm duyệt comment

Xenforo có sẳn kiểm duyệt cho toàn bộ post của một forum, nó nằm ở Forum Options của một node.
Còn kiểm duyệt bài mới thì bạn Luis ở trên có gửi một addon đó.

Chúc vui.

Top Bottom