Play a little ARCADE on a Xenforo site anyone?

Teddy Scott

Well, I am bored. VERY bored. I have no idea how long it will take for developers/ and coders
to develop a full functioning arcade system for Xenforo.
In the meantime I started tinkering around with the idea myself.
While its not no where ready for xenforo, feel free to try these games as I add them in my boredom.
Who knows? Once I load all 800 flash games I have at my disposal, I might even get around to some extra graphics then a way for the games to keep the score on xenforo, then some more user friendly graphics. Keep in mind I did this in about 10 minutes its very primative. You should not have to register to the site to play the games. At least I don't think so.
Check it out here:
http://www.outlawbugs.com/beetle/pages/outlaw_bugs_arcade_plus_flash_games/
The first link is 2 D knock out. That game works. I will be adding more games in my boredom.

Bejeweled was a java script game..
I pretty much want all flash games for now..
I may have it somewhere.. (Bejeweled)
I got tons of stuff to dig though and I just got started...

Theres always a way.....Check it out...
Thanks PoLiZe!

HELPGAME.webp

whew...This got me excited and I stay up to late last night but I still managed to get in 5 hours sleep. Probably just slept too much. Anyway I am still thinking of ways to make this enjoyable. Taking game requests: Anyone have a fave game they would like like to play? Let me know the name of it and I'm sure I probably have it. Ill get it on the site asap and post back here when done.

time to upload some more games....no one playing ANY??
please don't tell me this is all in vain. Do yall need me to create a list of the 800 games? lol
Gawd I hope not. LOL.

Just loaded "Air Fox, Air Port, Alchemy, Alien Attack, Alien Clones, Alien Commander"

Next Games: Alien Dash, Alien Hominid, Alien Invasion, Alien Run, Alien Terminator, Alloy Tease.

Help 17.webp

Just Loaded: "Alien Dash, Alien Hominid, Alien Invasion, Alien Run, Alien Terminator, Alloy Tease"
and two bonus games: Tetris, and Testris Arcade.

Next Games "Frogger, Frogger 2, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong, Alpha Bravo, Alpha Force."

Help 18.webp

well since I am not quite so bored now, I have 3 people requesting me to hunt for certain games to put on the site.
So since I am on the hunt, is there any games you guys would like to play?
Ill take requests and add yours to the line up and post updates here. Looks like I might be doing this a while since we dont have a gold release date yet and my site is dormant anyway....LOL ( im waiting to go gold to actually open the forum. ) I tend to like the older classic games like space invaders, centipede, and some of the old atari games. Some of these are on the planned list later down the road.
Any games you want?
Any faves?

Just loaded:
"Frogger, Frogger 2, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr, Alpha Bravo, Alpha Force."
Bonus Games: "Mahjong, Mahjong Connect, Centipede, Breakout, Mario Catcher,
Super Mario Crossover, Super Mario World Flash, and Super Mario Flash."

Top Bottom