Plan to BUy XF

Do you need a VB license to convert/import your database into their format? I'd have thought that whoever did the import for them would be able to do that without the customer having a VB license themselves. I could be wrong though?
If someone else is handling the transfer and that someone else has a license that's all that matters, the customer who wants the conversion done doesn't need to purchase/own license, thats an advantage using a third party service rather than doing it yourself (also the fact that you save a lot of headache :P).

Importers are added when both time and demand allow them to be coded into the system. Unfortunately, burning board 4 has not yet been included. If there isn't already a suggestion; you should write one to help the developers gauge interest.

I dont know Software with BB4 Import :( Maybe Impex, but im not Sure with that... ;_;
Probably not that many... since BB4 was only released in 12/13. Converters are probably done based upon installed base - and honestly, in my forum usage I've never had the occasion to visit a BB4 forum (and I visit a LOT of forums because I have a wide variety of interests). BB4 doesn't even make this list. It doesn't even make Wikipedia's list of comparison of internet software.

Top Bottom