Placing ads on xenforo

Robby

Hello,

Is it possible to just show ads on certain pages in your forum?
So not on all the pages when you edit but for example with post a yes, post b no, and so on.

Search for all the ad_ templates in the templates to get an idea of where ad's can be placed.

You can then use conditionals to show them to certain user groups, after the first post, etc.

Hello,

Is it possible to just show ads on certain pages in your forum?
So not on all the pages when you edit but for example with post a yes, post b no, and so on.

The ad manager I will be releasing in the next couple of weeks allows you to select an ad to be displayed in the first post, last post, first post of each page, or last post of each page. No one had requested certain post id's, so I never implemented it, and that is something I can implement if enough people thinks it is worth while. Ads in specific threads is implemented (you can thank Puntocom for that, :p)

Template edits are a thing of the past, lets keep them there, :cool:

The problem is that google has send a message asking me to remove ads from certain pages do to their policy. So for the moment i can't place ads because it's all or nothing...:(
Or is there a system where i can sell ads directly to people. I think digitalpoint has something like that but it is just in english. My customers are dutch...

Search for all the ad_ templates in the templates to get an idea of where ad's can be placed.

You can then use conditionals to show them to certain user groups, after the first post, etc.
Do you put the ad code behind this or do yo need an advertising add on?

Top Bottom