Picture Sorting Tool

Andrej

Hello,
Is there any good auto-picture sorting tools out there that you could recommend for Windows? I am having 6000+ pictures within a heap of unorganized folders, and I would like to organize the pictures by the date taken in a structure like: /year/month/picture.ext

It would be a nightmare to try to do it manually. Yes, I have searched and tried one app (can't remmember it's name unfortunately) but it didn't sort all pictures, leaving 1000+ behind... and besides it crashed a few times for apparently no reason..

Hello,
Is there any good auto-picture sorting tools out there that you could recommend for Windows? I am having 6000+ pictures within a heap of unorganized folders, and I would like to organize the pictures by the date taken in a structure like: /year/month/picture.ext

It would be a nightmare to try to do it manually. Yes, I have searched and tried one app (can't remmember it's name unfortunately) but it didn't sort all pictures, leaving 1000+ behind... and besides it crashed a few times for apparently no reason..
Have you tried Picasa?

I have photos anywhere and everywhere, and I find it incredibly useful for viewing images.

It also includes face recognition so allows you to tag photos and organise them by people featuring in the photos too.

Don't think it's exactly what you're asking for but it's incredibly useful. And free.

Top Bottom