1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pickem [Paid] 1.5.0

Pickem is a Fantasy Sports Prediction game

1. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

bobster65 submitted a new resource:

Pickem (version 1.0.0) - Pickem is a Fantasy Sports Prediction game.

Read more about this resource...

Sheldon likes this.
  2. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

Instant purchase :)

Bob likes this.
  3. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

:D I knew you were waiting lol hit me up via convo at the support site if you have any questions. There are some tips and tricks threads on the support forum that you might want to take to look at as well.

4. tmb

tmb Active Member

Do I need to be running 1.1 for this or anything else? Can see getting a lot of use out of this.

5. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

Minimum version is 1.1.0. You can disable the version check in the installer tho and try and run it on older versions.

6. tmb

tmb Active Member

Ok thanks. Would have loved to use this but will have to wait. It looks like you did an amazing job.

7. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

Hey bob since you seem to be the expert at these type of addons, anyway you could develop a sports fantasy addon.

8. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

You'll need to be much more specific on exactly what type of sports addon... "sports fantasy" is just way to general and gives me no idea what you have in mind.

9. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

I was writing out what I mean and then realised way too complicated.

10. jimbothompson

jimbothompson Member

Is it possible to use this for races like dirt bike races, nascar, and so forth?

11. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

Its a Head to Head pickem... ie, Team A vs Team B and pick which one you think will win (or Draw in the case of soccer). You can also do individuals in place of "teams" for things like MMA or boxing ie Fighter 1 vs Fighter 2 (pick the winner).

Its not a pick the winner from a list of teams/people of a single event type. Its a pick the head to head winners for multiple head to head events in a given period. So I am not sure how you'd do a non head to head event like a NASCAR race with this.

12. duderuud

duderuud Active Member

Are you open for a custom version just for that purpose? The one jimbothompson is talking about?

I'm interested in a MotpGP/Moto2/Moto3 version where someone builds his own 3 fantasy racing teams (one for each championship) and after importing the results for each race, every one can view their scorings...
    I'm REALLY looking for something like that...

13. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

Feel free to inbox me with more details of what exactly you want. Sounds like what you need is not something that I can't just modify this addon to do however.

14. duderuud

duderuud Active Member

Will do asap

15. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

bobster65 updated Pickem with a new update entry:

1.0.2 Maintenance Release

Read the rest of this update entry...

RobParker likes this.
  16. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

bobster65 updated Pickem with a new update entry:

1.0.3 Maintenance Release

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

Can someone post image packs for different sports? Or are they included? The NFL ones in the preview images are great! College Football and Basketball would be awesome too. I am going to buy this very soon!

18. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

There is an NCAA football helmet pack posted at the support site. Problem with posting packs is licensing issues.

19. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

I have all of NCAA Football (Helmets), NFL (Helmets), NHL, MLB (Home Plate).... somewhere...

wickedstangs and Bob like this.
  20. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

I found all of them, just not the NHL ones.

Bob likes this.