Pick'em - Fantasy Sports Prediction game

Pick'em - Fantasy Sports Prediction game [Paid] 1.5.3

No permission to buy ($45.00)
@bobster65 I registered on your site to purchase the Pick'em script. Can you validate my account over there so I can pick it up? Can't wait to try it out.

I run a wrestling site & was wondering if you think it would be possible to turn this into a PPV Prediction Pick Em?

I would need options to add more than 2 "teams" since sometimes there are Triple Threat matches & stuff like that. Also the option for draws.

I run a wrestling site & was wondering if you think it would be possible to turn this into a PPV Prediction Pick Em?

I would need options to add more than 2 "teams" since sometimes there are Triple Threat matches & stuff like that. Also the option for draws.

Im pretty sure that you can use the Draw Pool type to do this. I know that at least 1 member here is using it for their Wrestling site. I can give you a test copy if you want. Send me a PC.

bobster65 updated Pickem with a new update entry:

New version release 1.1.0

• All verified reported bugs fixed
  • Added functionality: Join Permissions by User Group per Pool
  • Added functionality: Points based Leaderboard with configurable points system per pool
  • Added functionality: User Criteria for Trophy's, Promotions & Notices
  • Added functionality: Designate overall & weekly winners
  • Added functionality: Early game(s) Lock
  • Added new layout: Vertical Player Picks Overlay
  • Added new layout: Tabbed Leaderboard

New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I may have asked before but can the points spread be used? I saw on the original release it was planned for 1.1.0 but don't see it featured.

Apologies Jeff. I was incorrect.

I have messed with it, and went off a convo from earlier.

There is hope it is added in the next few updates.

Again, apologies.

Reactions: Bob
I want to use this on my soccer site. I would like to be able to score points for a correct score prediction, not just for correct result. So if home team scores 3 and away team scores 1, a member predicts score to be 3-1 they get 3 points. If they predict 2-1, they get 1 point for predicting correct result, but not correct score and so on.. Is this possible, or can you only predict result such as home team win, away team win or draw?

I want to use this on my soccer site. I would like to be able to score points for a correct score prediction, not just for correct result. So if home team scores 3 and away team scores 1, a member predicts score to be 3-1 they get 3 points. If they predict 2-1, they get 1 point for predicting correct result, but not correct score and so on.. Is this possible, or can you only predict result such as home team win, away team win or draw?

Its a result pickem, however, you can set points for picking the correct Home, Away or Draw (per pool). ie, you can set a pool to award 5 points for picking a correct draw, 3.71 points for picking a correct road win and .74 points for picking a correct home win. Another pool can have completely different points values. You can even change the points values each week within a pool as long as you don't rebuild them (once you rebuild points within a pool, each week is recalculated based on the set points values).

OK, thanks for clearing that up. Some of it might be a case of trial and error, but it sounds like there is enough customisable options to make this work.

Can you easily change the language used? For example, I don't want to use the word 'picks' and various other words. I understand this is based on a US format.

As I do ever year at this time...

4th of July Sale = $30.00 Ends Thursday Night, July 4th!

note: all addons in the store are $5 off as well as all brand free licenses at $10 off.

Top Bottom