XF 2.2 Pi Style - DOHTheme

kk405

For anyone who has had experience with the Pi Style/Theme from DOHTheme (also anyone else who can help with the proper install/structure):

After downloading the theme from @DohTheme, below is what the XML folder structure looks like. (I am just starting on Xenforo, so please go easy on me :) ). From the way it looks (to me), and how folders are named/structured, Pi is the parent, Pi Pro and Pi Dark are the Children and Pi Pro nodeGridOne and Two are Children of Children. When I contacted @DohTheme for some help, they said "Pi - Pro is the same layout of Pi with more options".

Pi Style - XML Folder.webp

Pi Pro and Pi Dark.webp
Pi Pro NodesGrid.webp

This is what I am trying to accomplish: I would like to make Pi Pro, Pi Dark, Pi Pro-nodeGridone andPi Pro-nodeGridTwo available to users...

The above folder structure made me install the themes as follows: Pi is the parent, Pi-Dark and Pi-Pro are the children (because that's the way it was named in the XML folder structure from @DohTheme) and Pi Pro-nodeGridone andPi Pro-nodeGridTwo are children of Pi-Pro and Pi-Dark). Is this correct? if not, can someone please guide me how this structure should look like? Please remember, I would like to make Pi Pro, Pi Dark, Pi Pro-nodeGridone andPi Pro-nodeGridTwo available to users...

If the structure below is correct, does it mean when updates become available, do I just update Pi Pro? or do I update Pi and Pi Pro?

Pi Style in Xenforo.webp

Or the correct structure is this:

Pi Style in Xenforo V2.webp

Also, do I have to install Pi Pro-nodeGridone andPi Pro-nodeGridTwo under the Pi Dark (CUSTOMIZED) as well?

Many thanks for your help...

Top Bottom