1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug Phrases not used

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Alluidh, Aug 21, 2013.

  1. Alluidh

    Alluidh Well-Known Member


    I don't know a better title :)

    All translated phrases for "warning_definition_X_conversation_text" and "warning_definition_1_conversation_title" were not used. ("warning_definition_X_title" works fine)

    See the translation
    And the result
    Only the master language is used
  2. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    I cannot reproduce this. I've translated the warnings in both languages that I have setup locally (basically just adding extra things to it) and the default text of the conversation changes as expected based on the language I'm using.
  3. Alluidh

    Alluidh Well-Known Member

    Every phrase I change on the 46 "not"-XenForo phrases stays in english. I don't know why

    I'll check this again
  4. Alluidh

    Alluidh Well-Known Member

    Created you an account, Mike. Send it with conversation. Every time I tried nothing change
  5. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    There was a miscommunication here. The edit form always shows the master version of the phrase. The per language translations will be used in user-facing scenarios. (The master value can always be edited if preferred.)

Share This Page