phpbb Import

I think i found something, all the users (the first 4 are admins where in the db before the import so forget about them) have the "display_style_group_id" set to 1 while the are in "user_group_id" 2

database.webp

Yes, something clearly hasn't worked correctly with regards to the import.

You could run a query to update that, but it makes me wonder what else isn't correct.

Edit: The third row there shows correct, which account is that? Or did you manually change it?

thats really the only problem i found so far, and its more or less a minor probler as all the users where in the right usergroup.

could you help me yout with the query:

UPDATE `d01144ba`.`xf_user` SET `display_style_group_id` = '2';

will this work or will it destroy? ;)

This should work: UPDATE xf_user SET display_style_group_id = 2 WHERE user_group_id = 2

You will then just have to manually change it back for the 4 admins.

Take a backup first though, just in case.

That is an inline attachment (as opposed to an IMG tag). In the case of a double import from phpBB to XenForo you lose the associations for inline attachments. That means you can't update that [attachment] tag to work in XenForo. But you can use Kier's addon to delete those tags from imported posts. Use these settings:

Quick Find:
[attachment​

Regular Expression:
#\[attachment=.+:.+\].+\[/attachment:.+\]#siU​

Replacement String:
<leave this blank>​

Here is a screenshot:

View attachment 16837

I tested this on my own forum and it worked.

together with this replacement code from your post here http://xenforo.com/community/threads/phpbb-import.17942/#post-233201 worked like a charm.

I had an early night last night ;)

I had to run over 100 queries using the tool and direct in the DB to tidy up everything after I imported (we had a lot of custom BB Code).

If you need any more, post here and I should have it already.

do you have replacement querys for the [size=x]Text[/size] code from phpbb

I did it in phpBB before importing, like so:
Code:
UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = REPLACE(post_text, '[size=200]', '[size=6]')

However, you should be able to do the same in XenForo:
Code:
UPDATE xf_post SET message = REPLACE(message, '[size=200]', '[size=6]')

Just change the sizes to suit and run the query for each different size value you have in the xf_post table.

Top Bottom