RM 1.2 PHP in RM

Yes there are ways but without knowing what you are trying to do there is no way for me to understand what would actually help you.

That said this really wouldn't be suited for the Resource manager support section as it is more of a general development question as you brought up an example of page nodes which has nothing to do with the RM.

The resource view template doesn't support PHP callback as pages do, so it would definitely require some form of custom development.

And that's me misunderstanding what was being asked.
My question wasn't worded very well, but Brogan understood :)

I didn't see anything with a search, but are there any known plug-ins or guides to help with this? I think I could figure it out on my own if I had a starting point.

If you are interested in learning/doing development for yourself you would be best served by visiting this section:
https://xenforo.com/community/forums/development-tutorials-and-resources.80/

I know that a few people made comprehensive guides for development within xf that are located in that section.

If you search within that section for an author named Fuhrmann, he has quite a few guides that are geared toward someone with no experience and can really help you gain a grasp of things. There are other guides that will get more in depth but I think following his guides first is probably the best way to get yourself going.

The resource view template doesn't support PHP callback as pages do, so it would definitely require some form of custom development.

I just started a topic sort of asking about this, so I have the same question.

I write a lot about basketball players, and I do a good amount of in a database, including their profile information (height, school, etc). I have a number of PHP files querying and echoing that information that use in WordPress pages via 'include' (and a plugin that allows PHP coding on WP Pages and Posts. (I have actually doing it via content blocks now, which makes it easier to use some of the queries.)

Can I use PHP includes on Xenforo RM pages?

Top Bottom