XF 1.4 PHP Error - Out of Memory while Online Users

Heffalump

The following error occured if a user open the online users:

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 300313 bytes) - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:294
Generiert durch: Michael, Vor 44 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(41) "http://www.kuechen-forum.de/forum/online/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

If I deactivate a big addon like XMG all is ok for a while. Seems like something cleans cache or so. But it is temporary - the error occures again a few minutes later.

My PHP memory limit is set to 256MB. Not enough?

Is it only on this page, or is it on the forum list as well? Does it happen consistently?

There are elements of the current design of this system that does use more memory as more people are online, so that may be relevant.

It is only on this page and I think it seems to be irrelevant how much users are online.
The last error occured today in the morning at 9.23. Thats not the rush hour in my forum.
The online user list is only visible for registered users.

The forum list and other parts like "search new posts" are working without errors.

Tomorrow I will deactivate the complete addon system and report here if the error is away or not.

If it can help, I had a similar problem 2 years ago and the problem didn't come directly from the memory. I'm going to quote my host:
There was an incorrect reference to the php.ini being used to correct the memory error. At this time, the memory error has been resolved.
So you might check with your host.

Top Bottom