Photoshop transformations

MGSteve

Bloody hell Kier, you can't even post a simple screenshot can you, you have to post an artistically taken photo of a screen! :LOL:

Kier's pic:
pdd-jpg.20032

That said, it looks good!

Aye, I expect he'll reply saying standards need to be met & kept up ;) hehe.
It shows he has passion and is alive. Other places you never even get to meet the guys incharge. Its some corporate nonsense and it feels like your interacting with a robot and not a fun one at that!

Strictly speaking it's not a photo - it was a screengrab to which I applied a 3D transformation :)

I thought it looked a bit too good, you can normally see the pixels in a photo of a screen. Still, same thing applies - you don't do plain and simple do you? :LOL:

Not that there is anything wrong with that, to paraphrase CJ , "you didn't get where you are today by doing things plain & simple".

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/photoshop/cs/using/WSCC5A0833-6F54-4dd5-A100-E3E93352CFA6.html

adobe said:

1. Open a 2D image and select the layer that you want to convert to a 3D shape.

2. Choose 3D > New Shape From Layer, and select a shape from the menu. Shapes include single-mesh objects like a donut, sphere, or hat, as well as multiple mesh objects such as a cone, cube, cylinder, soda can, or wine bottle.

Note: You can add your own custom shapes to the shape menu. Shapes are Collada (.dae) 3D model files. To add a shape, place the Collada model file in the Presets\Meshes folder inside the Photoshop program folder.

Top Bottom