Photopost Pro Gallery Integration

I don't think it's a seperate license, I have a PP license and downloaded the package.
The setup requests your "integration type" and adjusts the template to fit the proper package (vb4, vb3, etc...).
So if you don't have a license, it would be the base PhotoPost price.
Personally, I am waiting for the Galleria to come out...
My hats off to Chuck for the past years of gallery support, but I think the older PHP style interface just isn't going to mold well with xF's modern feel.

I don't think it's a seperate license, I have a PP license and downloaded the package.
The setup requests your "integration type" and adjusts the template to fit the proper package.
So if you don't have a license, it would be the base PhotoPost price.

Edt: apologies (edited out) I don't know anything about your gallery a little more info would be appreciated. Thanks.

What is the base price?

I have to say that I am more looking forward to a real gallery solution that is integrated fully using XF, not a third party product that partially integrates. I want something like the portal, wiki, events, etc... that exist, something that truly works using default XF architecture.
I'm going as a user, not as the developer of a (future) competitor. But I feel that a product that integrates with a few forum software opens up the market by a bunch, but as a user, if I'm on vB, XF, etc., I want truly integrated. There's Tweet / Recommend buttons in XF, I want to see tweet / recommend buttons implemented. And likes, and reports, and comments, and templates.... I don't want a feature set that is global over forum software, but lacks for a specific one. I go with that on CMSes, Wikis, Portals, Galleries, blogs, etc. Integration is key!

I'm going as a user, not as the developer of a (future) competitor. But I feel that a product that integrates with a few forum software opens up the market by a bunch, but as a user, if I'm on vB, XF, etc., I want truly integrated. There's Tweet / Recommend buttons in XF, I want to see tweet / recommend buttons implemented. And likes, and reports, and comments, and templates.... I don't want a feature set that is global over forum software, but lacks for a specific one. I go with that on CMSes, Wikis, Portals, Galleries, blogs, etc. Integration is key!

Couldn't agree with you more. Xenforo didn't build an up-to-date system only to see partially integrated add-ons. If your still developing your gallery KK I would be one of (many I expect) to pay for a tightly integrated gallery.

I will not comment on Galleria in here, I feel that's truly bad sportsman ship. ;) Cory linked to my thread, I'll answer stuff there.

Exactly, I think I'll wait for Mike and Kiers fully meshed Gallery. This forum is so kick ass I want to see what they come up with in terms of the gallery and how its meshed with alerts and recent activity.

This is what no one seems to understand.

I do understand just don't agree.

For me I'd hate to see people buy this expecting something tightly integrated and then realising that it's not using the functionality of xenforo or any of it's advance features. With next to no information in the first post even unwary people might purchase this realising what they are purchasing isn't everything they want in a gallery.

New users to the forum will get the wrong impression about this thread. Is it actually posted by the author of PP?

I do understand just don't agree.

For me I'd hate to see people buy this expecting something tightly integrated and then realising that it's not using the functionality of xenforo or any of it's advance features. With next to no information in the first post even unwary people might purchase this realising what they are purchasing isn't everything they want in a gallery.
But I am not buying it. I already have a PP license.
I don't expect one person to spend any money on a PP license.
Expect for photo forums, how do you get members to use a gallery instead of posting in posts?
I really need PP classifieds which I have a license for that too. It shouldn't be long for that.

Top Bottom