1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personal Details and Profile Page

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Daniel Oliver, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Daniel Oliver

Daniel Oliver Member

User's own profile page should include a link to Personal Details / Account Settings.

When clicking their username, a user should be directed to their profile page. The profile page needs a link that says 'Edit Account' or 'Account Settings' that then links to the Account / Personal Details Section.

Also, a users news feed should appear as a tab in their profile alongside 'profile posts', 'recent activity', 'postings', and 'information'.

Both of these may already be possible, if so I would love to find out how to do this!!

Cheers

2. Floris

Floris Guest

This is not 100% what you're looking for, but perhaps some of my plugins here: http://xenfans.com/forums/extraprofile/ will help you get started at least.
    Let me know if there's something you're looking for there and I can give you a login if you don't already have one.

3. Daniel Oliver

Daniel Oliver Member

Hi Floris, when I click the link it says: "Closed. mrfloris@gmail.com".