Lack of interest Per-User Color Scheme Settings

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Dragapult

Would something like this be possible?

Via the ACP, one can quickly create color variations of the default style. However, what if I wanted to keep this default variation of blue, but then let each individual user have their color wheel of sorts to get exactly the color they like? Could that even be possible?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
If you were wanted to change all @primary* and @secondary* color palette values from the front end, you would definitely need some kind of plugin. I looked into it myself as I wanted to accomplish it, but came up empty. So I do not think you will be able to change ALL instances of the default style's color values (the blues and light oranges) without literally finding every instance where these colors are used. Which would literally require a rewrite of the entire, and I mean ENTIRE, CSS structure. :P

Top Bottom