PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin [Deleted]

I have a question/concern @Sadik B
Once a subscription expires - shouldn't the users usergroup automatically revert to "Registered"?

J.
Once the subscription expires, the additional usergroup which the subscription granted will be removed. If the user had Registered usergroup before he was upgraded, that will remain in place.

Now that XF2 is stable - any timeline on when this will be upgraded? Love this add-on and would love to see it integrated with XF2's payment gateways

so do we have to buy a new one for xf2.0 or will we have an option to upgrade the current license?
The licensing conditions are same as XenForo. If you buy now, you will have access to 1 year updates which will include PemBer 2.0. and subsequent versions.

Won't people have a free membership when they registered normally?

Also won't adding 00 in price work?

Yes, when people register normally, it's free membership. And no you can't enter 00 in price. There have been requests to add Free membership as a product. It is definitely coming. Not sure if it will be included in the first version 2.0 though.

Can you please provide a link to a live demo or a site already using it @Sadik B I am interested, but would like to get an impression what the customer experience is when using. Thank you.

Sadik, when you add the FREE membership to Pember, make it so you can set up a FREE Trial (any number of days), which than sends out a notice that the FREE trial is about to expire, than has expired, than gives them an opportunity to become a paid member... etc...

Thanks

Is this still valid? I'm starting my site on 1st January and currently I'm setting the xF user ugrades. If it's for sure that ETA, I can wait some days.

I would say First fortnight of 2018 is still valid. :)

You can launch with xf User upgrades, they will continue to work with PemBer.

Yes, when people register normally, it's free membership. And no you can't enter 00 in price. There have been requests to add Free membership as a product. It is definitely coming. Not sure if it will be included in the first version 2.0 though.

Sadik, I was hoping that you would respond to my above post, with some feedback ideas?

Here is one more idea!

It would be nice feature to have the free trial period automatically turn into a paid membership after the free trial period ends.
  1. A low (#) days free trial period for new members. (just enough time for anew member see how our forum works)
  2. Paid membership automatically starts when free trial period ends. (unless the cancel)

Don't you see the value in this.

Thanks

Top Bottom