PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin [Deleted]

Hi @Freelancer which Bugs are you facing. There are no known Bugs. Except for this one, which really is a minor one and does not warrant a separate release. If there's something specific which is stopping you from using the software, please tell me.

Yep that is one thing and this one is important to me (although no bug per se but a show stopper for me)

I see. That is actually a change request. This is not so easy to implement and would need fundamental changes to the way prices work. I would recommend that you try to use pricing as it is.

IF this really is stopping you from using the software and you cannot envision using PemBer in the near future, you can PM me with a request for refund. I really wouldn't want your purchase to be wasted.

IF this really is stopping you from using the software and you cannot envision using PemBer in the near future, you can PM me with a request for refund. I really wouldn't want your purchase to be wasted.
I think I would need to step back and get a refund.

Why don't you just make your addon better by taking customers feedback and make your addon better for everyone, after all it is a very expensive addon. JMOP

Why don't you just make your addon better by taking customers feedback and make your addon better for everyone, after all it is a very expensive addon. JMOP

I have to disagree with you here - IMO, Sadik is a fantastic developer who has consistently supported his add-on and market worthy enhancements. There is a substantial difference between requesting a one off customization on how you would like something done vs. the entire market. The former, you should be willing to pay additional for. To date I have never had an issue with any enhancements/bugs brought to Sadik and couldn't be happier with his add-on! Once again, just my opinion.

The main reason why this addon is priced the way it is, is because it is targeted at professional forums who sell multiple paid memberships. Having said that, there are many things which are being developed for PemBer. But those again are from the point of view of the type of customer above. This addon will never be for everyone.

Your addon looks promising. However, I am not quite sure if it fits our needs.

We are looking for a payment solution where users are billed when creating a resource manager item.

For example:
  • to create 1 resource manager item costs € 3 per month (recurring payment).
  • to create 5 resource manager item costs € 12 per month (recurring payment).
Is something like this possible with your addon @Sadik B ?

Your addon looks promising. However, I am not quite sure if it fits our needs.

We are looking for a payment solution where users are billed when creating a resource manager item.

For example:
  • to create 1 resource manager item costs € 3 per month (recurring payment).
  • to create 5 resource manager item costs € 12 per month (recurring payment).
Is something like this possible with your addon @Sadik B ?

Unfortunately not. PemBer is a membership purchase addon. It does have a feature where site admin can list a product in the RM and use PemBer for users to buy the resource. But it's not a members store kind of addon.

There are several users who pay without logging in.
How can I block payments if they do not login first?
PemBer was designed so that Guests could pay and register. If you want that guests should not pay, you could disallow the "Unregistered" usergroup from buying products. But I really wouldn't recommend this.

Apologies if this was obvious and I missed it somewhere, but does this provide a paywall? You mention it as being a problem with XenForo in your description, but I did not see the option to enable one.

Apologies if this was obvious and I missed it somewhere, but does this provide a paywall? You mention it as being a problem with XenForo in your description, but I did not see the option to enable one.
Yes. In PemBer Options if you disable Free Registration it will create the Paywall.

hello with this addons and it possible to do as Rocketr? sell various account or key since xenforo? thank you
I don't know what Rocketr is. This addon lets you sell memberships or membership products by which users get upgraded to usergroups. Not sure what you mean by keys.

Top Bottom