[OzzModz] Frequently Asked Questions

[OzzModz] Frequently Asked Questions [Paid] 2.1.2

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Hi,

Do you think it would be possible to add the logo as well as the name of the category when searching for an FAQ? In my case, it's quite restrictive because I have to put a prefix in the title because a FAQ can have the same title without necessarily having the same answer.

Do you think it would be possible to add the logo as well as the name of the category when searching for an FAQ? In my case, it's quite restrictive because I have to put a prefix in the title because a FAQ can have the same title without necessarily having the same answer.
Yes, I will add this as a style property in an upcoming update.

agreed with the above post!

Just bought this addon trying to move away from another devs, but my coadmins noted this addon only has an html editor and not a bbcode editor which is making it hard to switch over. It would be very nice if this addon could have the option to use the froala editor or just bbcode!

I guess I have bought it some time before.

There is no front end, only admin can feed it?
Management is only in the Admin panel.
If you bought it before, write us a PM on snogssite.com with your purchase details, we will add a license when we can.

I have it, thank you. I am just looking around for the right add-on to use it as something quite different. :)

I'm having a problem uploading an image for the category. The image does not upload. I think this is a problem only with XF2.3.

Top Bottom