XF 1.3 Paypal subscriptions

TPerry

OK, I'm trying (and I think I've got everything done) to set up subscriptions on one of my forums.
When I go to test it, using my normal PayPal account that works everywhere else, I get the below
You cannot complete this action on the card you have selected. Please select another card.

Anybody got any ideas (and yes, I found where to enable the IPN's finally and it's a business account).

To test it are you trying to subscribe using the same paypal account you have setup as the receiving XenForo paypal address? Don't think it'll work like that

To test it are you trying to subscribe using the same paypal account you have setup as the receiving XenForo paypal address? Don't think it'll work like that
Nope.. have two different PayPal addresses (and a business PayPal address). Using my personal one to do it with (attempting to sign up).
Funny thing... about 15 minutes after my last attempt I get a call from Card Member Services... they detected the attempts so apparently they are going through, just being blocked by my card issuer. Will be calling them tomorrow to find out why and get a list of the transaction attempts to see if there are any errors or just a prohibition that was in place by them.

Top Bottom