PayPal donation sidebar

Commander

Hello,

Is there any, an addon with simple looks that will have only a donation button and progress bar located in Sidebar.

Tnx :)

Hello,

Is there any, an addon with simple looks that will have only a donation button and progress bar located in Sidebar.

Tnx :)

I could definitely create something like this really quickly if you don't find anything. Although the version I create will require you to manually update your donation progress from the options panel. (Don't really have enough time to set it up otherwise)

Hmm that sounds great :)

I find this image on google, something like this if it possible? (no problem for progress i can do manually)

2015-07-02_21-47-23.webp

...and when user click on Donate button that will open pop-up with amount area, where user can enter custom amount od donation and then pay with their PP to my PP.

Hmm that sounds great :)

I find this image on google, something like this if it possible? (no problem for progress i can do manually)

View attachment 110154

...and when user click on Donate button that will open pop-up with amount area, where user can enter custom amount od donation and then pay with their PP to my PP.
Sure, I'll whip something up today or tomorrow. If a staff member is passing by, could they move this post to a (now) more appropriate section?

@Commander, just thought I'd let you know that the image you found online looks fairly similar to this already existing paid add-on.

haha, I'm done the add-on! It's super light and super simple, but also pretty customizable. Add-on with ~15 KB in size incoming. (Made entirely with xenForo's template system, no php!)

Hello @Commander,
Finally released it - although it may look slightly ugly in the screenshot (due to it adapting xenForo's color palette and using secondary primary colors), with other styles it'll look just fine, or you can completely customize the look (through the CSS file or through the style properties).
[SCC] Simple Donations

Top Bottom