payment profile pay offline

If you were using these approaches, it'd generally be a manual process, so you wouldn't actually need a payment profile for it. You could manually trigger a user upgrade once you've received the money, for example.

Saying that, it isn't really the designed approach for the system. There wouldn't really be any built-in way to communicate what you're wanting to do.

let me tell you this, if i want to use the eccomerce Dragonbyte module the payment option is depended from Xenforo payment profiles , in the case i want to sell a physical product and my forum user want to to the order and pay later on the phusical store , or send the money to the store owner with ebanking for example, must be somehow able to choose an offlline payment method so the order can be send ! As long xenforo is not supporting these alternative payment options the Dragonbyte module or any other shop module that depends the payments method from Xenforo payment methods system are useless !! so its not all about digital services , it must be someway to add an offline payment method !!!

If you were using these approaches, it'd generally be a manual process, so you wouldn't actually need a payment profile for it. You could manually trigger a user upgrade once you've received the money, for example.

Saying that, it isn't really the designed approach for the system. There wouldn't really be any built-in way to communicate what you're wanting to do.
If you have a payment profile from a merchant that offers those options, would it work? We use to use Xsolla (I don't recommend it, we've been waiting to get paid for 6 months by them) through BD Paygates before we upgraded, and they had a few options that would trigger once they received payment.

Paypal also had echeck, which could take a number of days to clear as well. Not sure how that is handled on XF currently, as I haven't had an echeck since I still sold styles.

f you have a payment profile from a merchant that offers those options, would it work?
Presumably yes, assuming their approach is to mark the payment as complete and then it calls back to XF via a webhook (like PayPal and Stripe do).

Paypal also had echeck, which could take a number of days to clear as well. Not sure how that is handled on XF currently, as I haven't had an echeck since I still sold styles.
Echecks are effectively just standard PayPal payments that take a long time to clear. They're still handled automatically by PayPal.

so there is no way to add an offline payment type profile at all ??
Well none of the payment handlers built into XF are built to handle offline payment handling. If there is a processor that is designed for that flow, then presumably it could work, but that's not built in and would require custom development work to handle.

@dimtsef I've got a manual payment profile add-on, I mostly use it for testing but I designed it to emulate the super-manual direct bank deposit payment flow that various offline businesses support.

It adds a "manual payment queue" where payments sit in till they are manually handled (approved/reject from memory?)

It needs a bit of cleanup for a public release (phrase some hard-coded strings basically), contact me if you are interested.

@dimtsef I've got a manual payment profile add-on, I mostly use it for testing but I designed it to emulate the super-manual direct bank deposit payment flow that various offline businesses support.

It adds a "manual payment queue" where payments sit in till they are manually handled (approved/reject from memory?)

It needs a bit of cleanup for a public release (phrase some hard-coded strings basically), contact me if you are interested.

I'm interested. 100% of banking in New Zealand is electronic bank transfer and I would like this option for account upgrades please

Top Bottom