Payment Method (Paypal/Skrill) Integration

Is this possible in XenForo to introduce the eCommerce feature to sell a few products (physical or digital) on the forum? What if I would like to add the Paypal, Skrill or any other payment method? How can I do this?

XenForo has a resource manager add-on. This combined with a 3rd party add-on to facilitate sales would allow you to sell digital products. XenForo ships with support for payment gateways like PqyPal, and developers can add support for gateways like Skrill.

XenForo has a resource manager add-on. This combined with a 3rd party add-on to facilitate sales would allow you to sell digital products. XenForo ships with support for payment gateways like PqyPal, and developers can add support for gateways like Skrill.

Hi there
How difficult is it to adapt the PP gateway to Skrill or Uphold?

Hi there
How difficult is it to adapt the PP gateway to Skrill or Uphold?
Extremely. I've spent £k's sorting it out.
Finally though, @AddonFlare came up with a solution, but we still can't reach their gateway price as of yet. That means we can't say whether it's good, or not.
But that ^ is what I would do over custom development if I am honest with you.

XF 1.x series cost us £1k. XF 2.x series cost us £800... now we need to shell out again for AddonFlare + custom development.

It's not a cheap game...It's certainly not fair by any stretch of the imagination. But it's life.

While not compatible with the above (without modification) you can use amember to accept subscription payments via skrill or hundreds of other payment processors:

Thanks, although it's not exactly what I'm looking for. I already have other methods for payments, my interest was to be able to add only the Skrill gateway officially, to be able to use it in the same way that I already use paypal or stripe in the addons without the need to add extras. It was more a demand towards the xenforo devs.

Top Bottom