[PAYING] Game Server List

Yes, I would really like this. How close is it to being done? and how much will it cost? I am very interested!
I can do one for free. I could put something up using the GameQ library and it would support pretty much every multiplayer game out there atm.

Well I like free, but at the same time I need it to look clean and updated, and fresh. Nothing ugly. :P

How would it look Silence? I really need anything, fast.

Well I like free, but at the same time I need it to look clean and updated, and fresh. Nothing ugly. :p

How would it look Silence? I really need anything, fast.
Like, for example, Sourcebans pushes updating the server player-count and map and all that fun stuff onto the client. That's why the page takes so long to load. I would push it all to the server to avoid that.
Also I saw this:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/game-server-monitoring-ex-vbgamez-paid-request.52938/page-2
Someone seems to have a good amount of progress so you should check that out :)

If you can do this and make it look nice ill take it :)

I have been replying on that thread for some time now, but seem to be getting no more responses on it :/

If you can do this and make it look nice ill take it :)

I have been replying on that thread for some time now, but seem to be getting no more responses on it :/
I've been away for the past few days - which is why you haven't gotten a response! Take a look now, there should be one :).

Top Bottom