1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other [Pay] EQdkp Plus Xenforo Bridge

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Travis959, May 16, 2014.

1. Travis959

Travis959 Member

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up an eqdkp bridge and I am stuck on the authentication part of Xenforo. I've attached what I have so far, and just need to figure out how to make the public function check_password work.

If it helps, here is a wiki on how to set up an EQDKP bridge: https://eqdkp-plus.eu/wiki/Create_a_Bridge

Willing to pay, just let me know how much you would charge.

Attached Files:

2. LPH

LPH Well-Known Member

Uhm ... using vb code won't work ;)
  3. Travis959

Travis959 Member

I based it off the vbulletin bridge, but updated the columns in mysql. Didn't bother changing the vbulletin function names though.
    LPH likes this.
  4. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

That's a minus 50 DKP for using vB coding!

Much vB codes.. Handle it!

hahaha :D
  5. XenStyle

XenStyle Active Member

6. Travis959

Travis959 Member

Yes, I paid to have it contracted out for me. The guy who coded it for me asked me if he could release it on here, and I said sure, but I don't believe he ever did.
  7. Daphonic

Daphonic Active Member

I would be very interested to see this Released.
    XenStyle likes this.
  8. XenStyle

XenStyle Active Member

9. Nobita.Kun

Nobita.Kun Well-Known Member

Yay! I have created addon for @Travis959 . I will take my time to release it on today :)
    The Forum Heroes likes this.
  10. Nobita.Kun

Hi all. Have you look at on the latest version of EQDKP Plus? I just saw and see the bridge of xenforo as well. So just simple to download the latest package and you are done :)
    The Forum Heroes likes this.
  11. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Yeah it's only a bridge though. I'd like to see DKP stats and items recently won by characters tied to the forum account on a member profile tab and forum widgets showing top 10 highest DKP, Latest items looted and boss kill progression for Highmaul and future raids.
  12. Nobita.Kun

Sorry. It should be another request too :)