Other [Pay] EQdkp Plus Xenforo Bridge

Travis959

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up an eqdkp bridge and I am stuck on the authentication part of Xenforo. I've attached what I have so far, and just need to figure out how to make the public function check_password work.

If it helps, here is a wiki on how to set up an EQDKP bridge: https://eqdkp-plus.eu/wiki/Create_a_Bridge

Willing to pay, just let me know how much you would charge.

Attachments

I based it off the vbulletin bridge, but updated the columns in mysql. Didn't bother changing the vbulletin function names though.

Reactions: LPH
Yes, I paid to have it contracted out for me. The guy who coded it for me asked me if he could release it on here, and I said sure, but I don't believe he ever did.

Hi all. Have you look at on the latest version of EQDKP Plus? I just saw and see the bridge of xenforo as well. So just simple to download the latest package and you are done :)

Hi all. Have you look at on the latest version of EQDKP Plus? I just saw and see the bridge of xenforo as well. So just simple to download the latest package and you are done :)

Yeah it's only a bridge though. I'd like to see DKP stats and items recently won by characters tied to the forum account on a member profile tab and forum widgets showing top 10 highest DKP, Latest items looted and boss kill progression for Highmaul and future raids.

Yeah it's only a bridge though. I'd like to see DKP stats and items recently won by characters tied to the forum account on a member profile tab and forum widgets showing top 10 highest DKP, Latest items looted and boss kill progression for Highmaul and future raids.
Sorry. It should be another request too :)

Top Bottom