Patreon plugin

I’ve been looking for a while but haven’t found one. I think Patreon has an api which might allow you to do some connections if you’re handy with code.

Visa/MC are no longer processing for any site that relies on user generated content,

Where is this from? I’ve not seen anything in regards to this?

It's a pretty big deal, ******* etc are trying to make it by using crypto for billing. If you google it you'll find plenty of info.

I am 100% not handy with code lol. I have an email in with Patreon asking if they're even willing to work with adult forums now.

Visa/MC are no longer processing for any site that relies on user generated content, which is likely to impact quite a few forum owners. Discourse has a nice little Patreon plugin here: https://www.discourse.org/plugins/patreon.html

I can't find anything like this for Xenforo. Is there any interest in this? Anyone working on something like this?

News to me, you realize visa/MC are payment networks not processors right?

Nope, in my 25 years of doing business on the web using a mix of my own mids and 3rd party billers with a Nats backend to manage my sales and those of my affiliates I've somehow managed to never learn that.

What exactly is going thru your and beerforo's brain that makes you think you're saying something intelligent here? Has it ever occurred to you that you could use google to inform yourself just a tiny bit before you start commenting on something? What exactly is it you think these processors are 'processing'?

What exactly is going thru your and beerforo's brain
Duh?
Party Celebrate GIF by Kev Lavery

well if you ever sober up you can start reading https://www.reuters.com/business/vi...w-card-use-some-its-parents-sites-2020-12-23/

Woooah.....

P*rnhub ? Seriously? So this was very specific temporary suspension of a very specific site that has nothing to do with forums. You can be a little more specific as there are rules around many other industries that have been around for a really long time. Adult, arms, drugs etc. This is not new and will not affect forums in any way.

Let me try again.

There's this site called google, see, and you can use it to look up stuff see? It's really easy. Just type it in your web browser's address bar. It'll change your life, and people won't call you stupid so much. While you're at it, see if you can find some site that explains what user-generated content is using very small words, because I really can't be bothered with your dumb ass.

Top Bottom