• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ParseHTML - Permission-enabled HTML BBCode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that make administrator tool gives you Administrative as a secondary group rather than primary, which doesn't work in my addons for some reason.

gotcha.

Actually that tool doesn't work with alot of other mods for some reason also. Mod's with admin permissions only work as primary admin, not secondary.

It works fine for me , but now when i move my mouse over the thread it shows the code:
mouseover.jpg

Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Phase' not found in /forums/library/KingK/BbCodeManager/ControllerAdmin/CustomBbCodes.php on line 154

is what I got when I tried to install the BBCode, any ideas?

Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Phase' not found in /forums/library/KingK/BbCodeManager/ControllerAdmin/CustomBbCodes.php on line 154

is what I got when I tried to install the BBCode, any ideas?

Looks like a typo in BBCode Manager rather than a bug with this addon.

Also you should be importing the XML as a separate addon, not into BBCode Manager ;)

I do have a question though. I have been working towards a solution for using flowplayer. Would it be possible to use it in this html environment? I tried, and it didn't do much to be honest, but then again.....I am not a programmer. Is there something that prevents this that you know of? I know the addon works, I did a simple red text post to check it out.

I do have a question though. I have been working towards a solution for using flowplayer. Would it be possible to use it in this html environment? I tried, and it didn't do much to be honest, but then again.....I am not a programmer. Is there something that prevents this that you know of? I know the addon works, I did a simple red text post to check it out.

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

:)

Hi Dark,

Is it possible for you to make this work on Jaxel's portal pages? Right now if a thread has html in it the raw html shows on the homepage.

Regards,
Renada :)

If I enable this plugin, I can't use the BB-Code of XenMedio. If I writing this [medio]43[/medio] and then save the post I everything fine. If I get back to the topic it shows me only the BB-Code ([medio]43[/medio]), not the things which should be there. When I disable the prasehtml-plugin everything is OK again. Is it possible to fix this somehow?

Parsing HTML seems to work fine when creating a new post. However if I edit the post afterwards it's broken and HTML is no longer parsed.

All requests from searching for this feature lead here.. Are there any plans to support and or fix this add-on? I know I'm not alone, I just went through quite a few threads all asking the same thing.

So to clarify, is this add-on currently working or not working? This is the top result searching for the subject on Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom