XF 2 Paid: XFMG Comments widget

beerForo

I want a full page comments widget that mimics this page for my What's New section under the slider:
You can see when you go there, that it looks more like a forum widget than the current comments widget (title shown, not the comment). I would like it styled after this. I don't want "Unread" status I want Latest so that could be removed from the filter bar, but I do want unread markers. That is important. Could be an admin selection (New or Latest). Also in admin I would like to control how many comments are shown. The last thing is, a lot of widget have 3 styles: Simple, Full, Expanded. I would not need all 3 but simple would be nice for the sidebar. So again, showing the title with read markers but fits sidebar. Please let me know a price thanks!

I have started a private conversation to request voice or video call. This call will make sure that we both are on same of requirements understanding

Are there any others interested in tackling?
Long story short:
The way that page acts, exactly (with thumbnail, bold, etc), as a widget so I can get those results to appear in What's New using that layout. "Unread" filter unticked by default so it shows recent. Number of results as a setting.
Even if I could copy some of that code and use the custom widget with the variables hardcoded.

Last edited:
Top Bottom