- The ability for the owner to toggle an agreement screen for users prior to getting to the paid subscription list. This would help reduce losing cases in Paypal, especially if we can show that they agreed to it via their profile that we can link paypal to.
- Ability to search each upgrade package.
- That way if you need to edit a user's package, you can easily do it. As an example of what happens on my site, someone buys a package and then we do a discount and before the current upgrade expires, they buy at discount. Right now we manually have to go in and find that user and edit it. We currently have 11 pages of active upgrades, for a single package (and we have 5 different packages)... That leads me to my next suggestion:
- Compounding upgrades. Allow a user to buy 2 packages and tack that time on to the expiration of the first package they bought.
- @digitalpoint made mention he modified his to use Paypal's API to allow his users to cancel recurring subscriptions from the site. This would be a great addition.
- ACP statistics - so that way you can keep track of trends. Right now I'm having to manually do it via paypal or even the database. It would be great to use the built in statistical graph system to see how the packages are trending.
- It would be great to have the option to view it based on each package too. So instead of just seeing how many people are buying, we could see how many people are buying each package. Then we can do some A/B testing to see if we can improve the stats of low performing packages or just remove them all together.