[PAID] Semi-complex migration from phpBB3

syspig

Greetings,

I've a phpBB3 forum that needs migration, something I'd normally handle myself. The catch...I'd really like to have the process include the migration of photos/albums/user albums to Xenforo Media Gallery. The phpBB3 install is using an old Gallery 2 integration. Truthfully, this is a bit beyond my pay grade...I could possibly figure it out, but it would take me forever and the chance for errors would be high. Willing to pay a professional to handle it. Timeframe is immediate.

Current site is on a dedicated server, new Xenforo site to be on a Digital Ocean droplet.

Please message me if this is something you can handle, and I'll provide details as necessary for a quote.

Thanks.

Greetings,

I've a phpBB3 forum that needs migration, something I'd normally handle myself. The catch...I'd really like to have the process include the migration of photos/albums/user albums to Xenforo Media Gallery. The phpBB3 install is using an old Gallery 2 integration. Truthfully, this is a bit beyond my pay grade...I could possibly figure it out, but it would take me forever and the chance for errors would be high. Willing to pay a professional to handle it. Timeframe is immediate.

Current site is on a dedicated server, new Xenforo site to be on a Digital Ocean droplet.

Please message me if this is something you can handle, and I'll provide details as necessary for a quote.

Thanks.
We can complete this job without any problem. Started private conversation to discuss further.

Top Bottom