• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Paid] Needed ASAP - Allow members to remove selected forums from What's New

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like to be able to add this as a link to a special page I'm designing as a kind of user desktop.
So can you include a URL link to the form page with the selection options please.

[Later] Not sure if I was clear.
I am designing a kind of user desktop page.
So I would like to add a link to my desktop page so the user can click it to go to THIS page with the exclude form to select forums to exclude from What's New.
Thanks Hambril.

Hambil, will you see if it is possible to configure this option to be turned on/off per usergroup? I intend to offer this to premium members only.

If so, I'll add 50 bucks to the pot.
I would like to have something like this too for premium members.

I know you wanted this ASAP but at this point there is just no way I can get to this before the first of the year. There is a lot going on (and I mean a LOT) along with the holidays.

If you haven't filled the order by then, I'll check in on this thread and go from there. Happy Holidays all!

I know you wanted this ASAP but at this point there is just no way I can get to this before the first of the year. There is a lot going on (and I mean a LOT) along with the holidays.

If you haven't filled the order by then, I'll check in on this thread and go from there. Happy Holidays all!

No worries - my own life is like that too from time to time - not enough of you to go around all the people that want/need a bit of you. :eek:

No one else has come forward offering to develop this so I'd be more than grateful to see your offering in the new year ... (y)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

and the possibility to create more global costumized "what's new" links (in a dropdown menu)?
In this way we can multi exclude or include forums from a certain custom "what's new" link.

Hi Hambil, have you had a chance to make a start on this yet please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom