• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Paid mod $150 - Latest Replies

Andy.N

Since I don't have any hope that this mod will be fixed anytime soon, I'm going to offer $150 to anyone who can create a new mod or fix up the current mod here
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/dbtech-top-x-stats.6334/

It's basically similar to Cybernetec Advanced Forum stats mod from VB but my need is simpler so I'm going to request here.

1. Working Ajax refresh. The current XF mod (link above) is not working properly
  2. Display only one block (see attachment)
  3. Registered users can adjust how many latest posts they want to display, different from the default value
  4. The ability for registered users to select which forum to display, just like FB allow which news feed to show.
  5. The count down refresh cycle works for guest as well. I don't know the reason all current mods do not auto refresh for guest which defeats the purpose.
  6. Latest Status updates from people you follow

Attachments

• Forum - 1294721561053.webp
    Forum - 1294721561053.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 20
I take it you just want replies, not latest members/top posters like the DBTech addon?

Also with regard to points 3 and 4, would the option be in the user panel (and which section?) or elsewhere?

I take it you just want replies, not latest members/top posters like the DBTech addon?

Also with regard to points 3 and 4, would the option be in the user panel (and which section?) or elsewhere?
Yes, I only care about the latest replies.
Ideally, the number of row to display will be an option on the box, left top corner where it says Top 15 stats.
To block replies from a certain forum, maybe there is a Hide link on the right side, after the forum name.
And of course, there should be a Reset link there to display all the default settings.

I think it would be much easier to have that configuration right there on the forum home than hidden on the User CP somewhere.

I added another feature request 6. Show latest status updates from people you follow.
This will be a great way to show what's happening on the site.

There is an add-on here to show latest Status updates on the sidebar but if we can combine them this, it will save more space.

Top Bottom