1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on [PAID] Manual Change Member Group

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by sonicretro, Jul 4, 2015.

1. sonicretro

sonicretro New Member

Currently, I have a forum set up on IPB where User Group management is handled manually by staff. We would like to continue this with our new setup rather than have members move through user groups as they perform actions. We have used IPB SDK in the past to write manual calls to allow this through the forum rather than forcing moderators and administrators to log into the admin section.

[​IMG]

I'm looking to replicate this functionality (move to Trial Member, move to Misift) on Xenforo's Member Cards. Willing to pay a reasonable amount for development time needed.

2. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

So, you want moderators to be able to move users' to pre-defined usergroups via member card links?

Liam

3. sonicretro

sonicretro New Member

You've hit the nail on the head. They can be primary or secondary usergroups; there just needs to be some manual way of changing permission sets.

4. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

I'll be able to do this for you then :)

Start a conversation with me and we'll get the details sorted out...

Liam

5. Nobita.Kun

Nobita.Kun Well-Known Member

I have an addon: Promote. You can look into that :)