Add-on [PAID] Manual Change Member Group

sonicretro

Currently, I have a forum set up on IPB where User Group management is handled manually by staff. We would like to continue this with our new setup rather than have members move through user groups as they perform actions. We have used IPB SDK in the past to write manual calls to allow this through the forum rather than forcing moderators and administrators to log into the admin section.

6UDQagM.png

I'm looking to replicate this functionality (move to Trial Member, move to Misift) on Xenforo's Member Cards. Willing to pay a reasonable amount for development time needed.

So, you want moderators to be able to move users' to pre-defined usergroups via member card links?

Liam

So, you want moderators to be able to move users' to pre-defined usergroups via member card links?

Liam

You've hit the nail on the head. They can be primary or secondary usergroups; there just needs to be some manual way of changing permission sets.

You've hit the nail on the head. They can be primary or secondary usergroups; there just needs to be some manual way of changing permission sets.

I'll be able to do this for you then :)

Start a conversation with me and we'll get the details sorted out...

Liam

Top Bottom