Add-on [PAID] Looking for somebody to install/configure a few plugins.

Whatley187

Hi All,

I am looking for somebody to install and configure a few small plugins. I am looking to have the Facebook, Twitter, Google and Steam login options added to my site. I believe the Facebook part of it is stock and just requires some configuration. I am not 100% sure what the best plugin is to use for the other logins, so some research might be required.

Anybody interested? I am sure I could tinker around and figure this all out myself but I would rather have somebody do this the right way for me before my site's re-launch in a couple of days.

Thanks!

- Matt

Hi All,

I am looking for somebody to install and configure a few small plugins. I am looking to have the Facebook, Twitter, Google and Steam login options added to my site. I believe the Facebook part of it is stock and just requires some configuration. I am not 100% sure what the best plugin is to use for the other logins, so some research might be required.

Anybody interested? I am sure I could tinker around and figure this all out myself but I would rather have somebody do this the right way for me before my site's re-launch in a couple of days.

Thanks!

- Matt

If you still need this done, feel free to drop me a Private Message. :)

Top Bottom