[Paid] Duplicate the RecentThreadx5 XenPorta block

davespanzer

Can someone Duplicate this RecentThreadx5 XenPorta block and upload a version with the edits.

So I can have two separate modules of RecentThreadx5 blocks working in my forums.

I will pay 20 euros for this, Its ok to upload it here to share it with everyone.

PM me your paypal address.

Thank you

Won't that just show the same content? I don't know that @Jaxel would be ok with someone duplicating his code and profiting from it. You should try and contact him directly to see if he's interested first.

Won't that just show the same content? I don't know that @Jaxel would be ok with someone duplicating his code and profiting from it. You should try and contact him directly to see if he's interested first.

I've tried to contact Jaxel in the past and its a hit or miss as he is very busy.

Its fine as far as duplicating the block, its been done in the past for others for others with recent blocks.

The block it self has options to what forums will be able to be shown as recent threads. I'm just waiting for someone who is familiar with Xenporta and they should be able to sort it out very quickly.

Wow that was nice of Jaxel. I almost feel bad for dude tho. Having to make all those blocks RESPONSIVE

Try this one... tell me if it works...

Hi, It is getting better Jaxel as the new block is populating recent threads.

But now on the old RecentThreadx5 tabs 2 to 5 it will show the same recent threads that are in the New RecentThreadx5i2.

I'll throw another donation your way when you get it working as it seems harder than expected.:)

Hi, It is getting better Jaxel as the new block is populating recent threads.

But now on the old RecentThreadx5 tabs 2 to 5 it will show the same recent threads that are in the New RecentThreadx5i2.

I'll throw another donation your way when you get it working as it seems harder than expected.:)
Hmm... I will get to it tomorrow... a little busy tonight...

Top Bottom