I have a Xenforo installation that is nearly ready to go live with approximately 1000 active users and 6,000 occasional users. We are in testing now with a few outstanding items that need configuration and perhaps a bit of customization. I am looking for someone to finish up the configuration and manage the forums.
- We are using a number of Waindigo addons, so some familiarity with these will be very helpful.
- Our forums are used to teach online paid writer's classes and host networking events.
- There is a small staff for customer support, user issues management and static page and content management, so this role is to complete the configuration and ensure that the technology functions appropriately--not to deal with the forum users or content.
- There are a few features that we would like to have around event management such as automatically adding users to a forum when they have paid for an event, and producing a registration list for the events in a format useful for instructor income statements.
- We also have a Wordpress blog that we would like incorporated in some way.