Style [PAID] Custom Theme implementation work

Emil JaBo

Hi guys,

I did attempt to customise an already custom theme to my specific colour scheme requirements, but through rushing and not knowing what I was really doing it has some issues. I'm now in a position to acquire some paid help in developing a professional custom theme. I am intending to do all of the design work myself but would require someone to build it into a working theme. I can prepare the design elements as photoshop format to the exact standards required as the building blocks for the design as I am a design professional. I know exactly what I want design wise I just do not have the software knowledge to implement it. I also want the theme to be based 100% on the existing XenForo framework. Does anyone have any suggestions or know any competent custom theme developers that would be willing to take on this work.

Thanks

Hi guys,

I did attempt to customise an already custom theme to my specific colour scheme requirements, but through rushing and not knowing what I was really doing it has some issues. I'm now in a position to acquire some paid help in developing a professional custom theme. I am intending to do all of the design work myself but would require someone to build it into a working theme. I can prepare the design elements as photoshop format to the exact standards required as the building blocks for the design as I am a design professional. I know exactly what I want design wise I just do not have the software knowledge to implement it. I also want the theme to be based 100% on the existing XenForo framework. Does anyone have any suggestions or know any competent custom theme developers that would be willing to take on this work.

Thanks

Contact @Russ from Pixel Exit. He should be able to help. :)

Top Bottom