1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Custom XenForo theme work

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Emil JaBo, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Emil JaBo

Emil JaBo Active Member

Hi guys,

I did attempt to customise an already custom theme to my specific colour scheme requirements, but through rushing and not knowing what I was really doing it has some issues. I'm now in a position to perhaps acquire some paid help in developing a professional custom theme. I am intending to do all of the design work myself but would require someone to build it into a working theme. I can prepare the design elements as photoshop format to the exact standards required as the building blocks for the design as I am a design professional. I know exactly what I want design wise I just do not have the software knowledge to implement it. I also want the theme to be based 100% on the existing XenForo framework. Does anyone have any suggestions or know any competent custom theme developers that would be willing to take on this work.

Thanks

2. Emil JaBo

Emil JaBo Active Member

Mods, please delete this topic. I have made another in the correct area. :)