• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Paid Custom Mod Request] Application Tracker

Andy.N

EDIT: This request has been completed by xfrocks and I highly recommend him.

The gist of the Tracker is simple: registered members can create multiple cases to monitor their college application process. We will be able to extract stats from any program such as average time from start to finish, how many cases a program receives, etc

A working demo is available at www.quantnet.com/tracker/

The link to the original Request for Paid service on Vb.org is at http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=217816

Please contact me if you can take on this project.

Again, since there is no available section for this type of post yet, I'm posting this here.

I'm posting to solicit services from coders to move a custom Vbulletin mod that was made for our site using vb 3.8. We are moving to XF and would like to have a similar application done in XF and all the data from the VB version imported into the XF version.

The gist of the Tracker is simple: registered members can create multiple cases to monitor their college application process. We will be able to extract stats from any program such as average time from start to finish, how many cases a program receives, etc

A working demo is available at www.quantnet.com/tracker/

The link to the original Request for Paid service on Vb.org is at http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=217816

Please contact me if you can take on this project.

Have you contacted the original coder ? perhaps he could move his code to xF

I have. Even before XenForo was released but I believe he got a FT gig now so I'm going to give this opportunity to other talented developers here.
It took him 2 weeks to get a working version from concept. With a working version, I expect it's easier and the features available in XF would make this even more useful.

I have. Even before XenForo was released but I believe he got a FT gig now so I'm going to give this opportunity to other talented developers here.
It took him 2 weeks to get a working version from concept. With a working version, I expect it's easier and the features available in XF would make this even more useful.
Wait till I get my toes wet with the code , and I'll be happy to assist you. ;) In the mean time .. I can't wait for the beta 2 to come out :)

I'd be more than happy to help you with this..
I would request access to the vb system just to reverse engineer what the developer has done... I wouldn't want to take your users away from what they are accustomed to..
also if you could PM me a projected budget for this application that would be appreciated..

I guess coders are still getting their head around the Xenforo framework.
I'm looking to have this ported sometime by the end of the year so that should give us plenty of time to test/debug/improve this app.

If anyone else is interested, let me know.

Top Bottom