• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[PAID] Credit/currency system

Trover

I'm looking for an addon that would allow users to trade credits/virtual currency back and forth to one another through the forums.

If anyone has seen vbcredits deluxe II, (http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/vbec...ebf264c18f6d634&do=purchase&act=product&id=40) then you'll have a general idea what I am talking about.

Specifically though, what I am wanting is a specific "marketplace" forum that would allow users to transfer credits to one another. In this forum, when users create a thread, they designate a specific amount of credits/currency that would be visible in the forum index where views/replies/etc are shown. Then, when a user wants to engage in the transaction with the OP, he or she would click a button, say alongside "like," to transfer the credits. Once the button is pressed, a xenforo styled popup would be displayed to enter additional info about the transaction, and ,once the user confirms the purchase/transfer, the OP would receive a notification.

If anyone would like to take up this request feel free to contact me.

Also, I'm sure other users would be interested in a credit like system, although maybe not to my specificity.

Top Bottom