1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[PAID] Credit/currency system

Discussion in 'Add-on Requests [Archive]' started by Trover, May 27, 2011.

1. Trover

Trover Member

I'm looking for an addon that would allow users to trade credits/virtual currency back and forth to one another through the forums.

If anyone has seen vbcredits deluxe II, (http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/vbec...ebf264c18f6d634&do=purchase&act=product&id=40) then you'll have a general idea what I am talking about.

Specifically though, what I am wanting is a specific "marketplace" forum that would allow users to transfer credits to one another. In this forum, when users create a thread, they designate a specific amount of credits/currency that would be visible in the forum index where views/replies/etc are shown. Then, when a user wants to engage in the transaction with the OP, he or she would click a button, say alongside "like," to transfer the credits. Once the button is pressed, a xenforo styled popup would be displayed to enter additional info about the transaction, and ,once the user confirms the purchase/transfer, the OP would receive a notification.

If anyone would like to take up this request feel free to contact me.

Also, I'm sure other users would be interested in a credit like system, although maybe not to my specificity.