Add-on [Paid] Application/Recruitment System

Jigsaw

First off, this is a paid request and if you want to try and do this please include your price in a private conversation with me. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for this.

This add on would be for a gaming community. It would allow users to fill out a customizable application.

What it needs to do:

It needs to allow the creation and editing of custom forms with various options. Text box, drop down selection, bubble selection, and multiple choice selection. See my current application here.

When users submit an application they will be able to view and and read any comments that staff may leave.

The application also should only be visible by users with the proper permission as well as the user that created the application.

There also needs to be a management system built in on this add on that only the users with the proper permissions are permitted to use. The management system would include things like "Approve" or "Deny".

This add on I want is very similar to Enjin's Recruitment System add on for their custom websites.

When I need it by:
There is no rush, but I would like it in a reasonable amount of time.

Interested:
If you are interested please send me a private message and we can talk in further detail about all the options this will need.

Simple Forms is great! It will be able to do what I need and then some. I can't believe I didn't see this add-on before. Thanks again. :)

Top Bottom