• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[paid add-on] Ragtek Invite System

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
@ragtak - Ok .. Today I tried remotely to make a registration. And sadly no joy - got the messages - New registration bla bla..

I have checkmarks in: Enable Registration, Enable Email Confirmation and not checkmark in Only Invite Registration .. After disabled ragtek Invite system - its all went well again.. Could you please look into it - also try if you can reproduce this error..
Fixed!

1. Install add-on
2. Uninstall add-on
3. Install add-on again
abe9e56d2a50.png

Not remove the table ragtek_invite after uninstall the add-on

Yes I had all the right options checked and it didn't let people register I was even on line when someone was trying to register at the time. I have taken this out for now but no one has tried to register since. Thanks

1. Install add-on
2. Uninstall add-on
3. Install add-on again
abe9e56d2a50.png

Not remove the table ragtek_invite after uninstall the add-on
Yea, i know this, but i think ajnos fixed this too. (at least in our newest version it's included)

Sorry for the delay, i hadn't really time to upload the newest stuff yesterday, and ajnos isn't allowed, to edit this thread:(

It's the first thing which i'll do, when i'm in the office.

Hello,

Brand new installation for the 12 version. Two issues:

• ragtek_inviteSentInvites phrase needs to change to "Invites History" (from "Inviteshistory")
  • ragtek_invite_expiredate does not exist in the package. Create a new phrase and use "Expiry Date" for the text
Great work!

Hello,

Brand new installation for the 12 version. Two issues:

• ragtek_inviteSentInvites phrase needs to change to "Invites History" (from "Inviteshistory")
  • ragtek_invite_expiredate does not exist in the package. Create a new phrase and use "Expiry Date" for the text
Great work!
thx
fixed in build 13 (attached to 1. post)

what would be great is if each member was also given a permanent referral link that they could use elsewhere, such as their blog or their sigs at other forums. and when a new member registered via that referral link the referrer got credit for it, and it was listed in their invite info thingo.

I would gladly chip in on this if it would continue to be supported in later versions of Xen.

we're now 2 developers working on this, so tt will stay supported AND FREE. (BUT donations are welcome ;)

We've started now a own Supportboard, to be able to fix bugs faster and have a better suggestions overview => www.ragtek.org/xenforo

we're now 2 developers working on this, so tt will stay supported AND FREE. (BUT donations are welcome ;)

We've started now a own Supportboard, to be able to fix bugs faster and have a better suggestions overview => www.ragtek.org/xenforo

Not only that, donations are worth it! Fussy feelings and all that :)

Great work ragtek and team. Keep it up :)

Top Bottom