Add-on [PAID]Accordion news/Image Slider

I may do one for my site as it's a useful way of squeezing in more content into a limited width.

I'll have to do it myself though as I don't use XenPorta so won't be able to use the add-on when it is released.
If you do it, please release.
I don't use XenPorta and i too would like to pack more content from my home page to the forum home.
Brogan, I would gladly let you use it now for all the help you have given me but without XenPorta it is no use.

Although on the other hand Droidhost has created his own for integration with XF @ xenextend.com, not sure how/if hes releasing it but would be perfect for people without XenPorta

I really like the changes you made to the kwick js to make the easing smoother. Do you mind if I copy it?
hhhh my friend I was Asking nicely to give me some hints to do it ..... not the code itself !
the addon will be under paid section in my site any one want it .....he should be a premium user to have it ....
:sneaky:

2776486698.png
Tada! http://8wayrun.com/

I may do one for my site as it's a useful way of squeezing in more content into a limited width.

I'll have to do it myself though as I don't use XenPorta so won't be able to use the add-on when it is released.

Did you ever do this Brogan?

Top Bottom