XF 2.2 Pagination issue

Faust

Hi. i have an issue with pagination on my site, example I have a thread with lots of pages. The issue is , that when clicking on example page 27 , it does send me back to the first page. That’s really weird. Any ideas why I have this ?

It will be difficult to ascertain exactly what caused it but typically this happens when the thread information becomes out of sync.

e.g. we think there is 27 pages based on a reply_count of ~540 but for some reason there's actually fewer replies.

If it keeps happening then it is a problem but to workaround it initially you can go to Admin > Tools > Rebuild caches > Rebuild threads. In most cases you shouldn't need to check "Rebuild position and post counters".

This recounts all of the posts that are actually visible in each thread and updates the counters which enables the pagination count to be correct.

Ok, good. Obviously if it happens again, the rebuild will fix it again, but at that point you'll probably want to look into why it keeps happening.

Ok, good. Obviously if it happens again, the rebuild will fix it again, but at that point you'll probably want to look into why it keeps happening.

I don't know why, it could be after upgrade. So far I got only 2 threads with lots of pages, and a member reported this issue to me.

I also checked other threads with lots of pages, and seems to be ok

Top Bottom