1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Page Nodes - Navigation

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by MasonK, Feb 27, 2016.

1. MasonK

MasonK Active Member

So I am making a user guide using page nodes and I have it set like this:
    Screen Shot 2016-02-27 at 4.00.03 PM.png
    But, for some reason the parent page node, "User Guide" isn't displaying it's children page nodes, even though I have it set to display all child nodes.

What would be the basic troubleshooting or probable cause for this?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Can you show us the configuration of the user guide page and what it's actually displaying?
  3. MasonK

MasonK Active Member

Screen Shot 2016-02-27 at 9.07.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-02-27 at 9.06.36 PM.png

What I forgot to mention is that the user guide is displaying a link forum but not any of the other pages.
  4. Mike

Can you confirm this with add-ons disabled and on a default style? The navigation appears to be on the opposite side from the default style, so it could be involved. It also is displaying something, but it appears to be a grandchild, which is very strange.
  5. MasonK

MasonK Active Member

I simply floated it right, but tested the page on the default style and it still isn't functioning properly.

Yes, it is displaying a grandchild, which I thought wasn't correct either but I forgot to note that.
  6. Mike

Apologies for the delay. Can you submit a ticket with FTP and ACP access details so I can look into this?
  7. MasonK

MasonK Active Member

No problem, I understand and it's not like I've been replying to you right away either.

Sure I will submit a ticket with both of those ASAP.

Thanks for the help :)