Page doesn't display properly when trying to edit posts with attachments

Kaiser

Whenever a post has an attachment and I try to edit it, the page is all messed up like this: http://awesomescreenshot.com/004chgpaf

it only happens when I click more options after clicking edit so that I can manage the attachments. But if I dont click more options it displays fine in the pop up edit box.

This only happens to posts that have an attachment in it, the rest are fine in the pop up edit box, and after clicking more options.

Any reason for this, because I really need to be able to manage attachments, and not have the page messed up.

The css isn't being loaded.

Does it happen with an unaltered default style?
I dont have the default.. its been deleted.

Also today a member was reporting he kept getting unspecified errors while posting replies but when he would refresh it would show the comments. Do you think it could be related?

Well it definitely sounds as if something isn't right.
Which errors was he getting exactly?

First things to check would be your server isn't playing up.
If you're on a shared server check if it's overloaded, etc.

Then you can try uploading the files once again to remove the possibility of any errors related to the ftp process.

You can also create a new default style and test it with that.

Well it definitely sounds as if something isn't right.
Which errors was he getting exactly?

First things to check would be your server isn't playing up.
If you're on a shared server check if it's overloaded, etc.

Then you can try uploading the files once again to remove the possibility of any errors related to the ftp process.

You can also create a new default style and test it with that.
Im starting to think there is bugs within the editor.

Server seems to be fine. I also realized if the post with the attachment dosent have much words it works but if it has alot of words I get that white page after clicking more options.

Purchase Advertisements on AdminBB:
Want more exposure for your site? Buying advertisements on AdminBB can be a great way to increase traffic on your site, and bring in members and visitors. At the same time it helps AdminBB as the revenue generated through selling adspace is used towards site related funding, such as Hosting, and Domains etc.

Static Banner Ad #1 (468x60) in the Header Area on every page:
- Option 1: $10.50 per week
- Option 2: $16.00 per month

Static Banner Ad #2 (468x60) under the Top Breadcrumb Area on every page:
- Option 1: $10.50 per week
- Option 2: $16.00 per month

HOT: Text Ads under the Top Breadcrumb Area on every page:
- Option 1: $8.50 per week
- Option 2: $14.00 per month
Text length must be kept reasonable, character limits will apply.

Sticky Ad in the Showcasing & Reviews section:
Get a lot more traffic for you website on AdminBB by having your Showcase thread stickied and marked *Featured*.
- Option 1: $7.50 per week
- Option 2: $13.00 per month

Stats As of April 31st:

If you are interested and would like to reserve an Ad Slot please Start a Personal Conversation and/or email me at kaiser@adminbb.org for further information.
captureopl.webp
Terms
Advertising prices are subject to change depending on availability, demand and ad duration.
We reserve the right to refuse an ad, if it is deemed unsuitable for our members and visitors.

Is it just you experiencing the problem or have others reported it?

Try using a different browser and ensure you clear all cache first.

What add-ons do you have installed?

You could try uploading the files again from the upgrade package.

Can you provide a test log in?

Top Bottom