XF 1.5 Page content not updating

Live Free

I have a page node that's set to display as a menu tab and as a few child tags. It's running an amazon aStore with an iFrame.

I've changed the code displayed on the node Page Options entirely to a different store, no update. I've added additional text/code on that page, no update. I've cleared my cookies/cache and tried different browser and device, but it still displays the old page with the old store.

cache = enabled is set to false in config.php.

Any idea why I can't see the updated page content?

If everyone is seeing the same content then one would have to assume the content hasn't changed - i.e. Amazon is serving the same content via the iframe.

If everyone is seeing the same content then one would have to assume the content hasn't changed - i.e. Amazon is serving the same content via the iframe.

But they shouldn't be.

@Brogan It's an iframe copied from a different Amazon account with a different ID. The same iFrame is showing successfully on a different page with the correct content. If I delete the iframe entirely and leave the page content blank - or with gibberish - the page doesn't update.

Edit: I may have found the problem. In doing a template search I found the iframes that I thought were deleted. Do I have to edit templates to edit page content? I thought that was done directly from the page node settings.

It looks like outdated templates are the problem.

Last edited:
Edit: I may have found the problem. In doing a template search I found the iframes that I thought were deleted. Do I have to edit templates to edit page content? I thought that was done directly from the page node settings.
Page nodes are implemented using templates. You would normally edit it from the page node settings itself, though you can potentially customize the template in specific styles. If you then customized the master version, I believe it should mark the customizations outdated.

I have similiar problem in past - link
Still do not understand why is master style edited only in same pages.
Solution is to edit page normally from the page node settings itself, and than after refreshing merge outdated template

Top Bottom